We will gather under the Charlottesville Waldorf School Pavilion 9:45 a.m. to warm up and then start the 100-Step T’ai Chi form, followed by Qi Gong, Hsing I and Ba Gua walking.
|10:00 – 11:00||Warm-ups and 100-step T’ai Chi form|
|11:00 – 11:30||Qi Gong, Hsing I and Ba Gua walking|
- large covered pavilion with open sides
- parking available behind the buildings
- restrooms available
- masks required
- social distancing will be practiced and other Covid protocols
- all are welcome and encouraged to come and participate
- invite friends and family
You may also join us at 9:45am for the warmup and first 33 steps over Zoom!
Zoom Meeting Link
Meeting ID: 847 0137 8788
If you are interested in trying T’ai Chi, please join us for this free chance to experience the relaxing flow of chi through your body!
World T’ai Chi Day
|Place:||Charlottesville Waldorf School Pavilion|
|Date:||Saturday, April 24, 2021|
|Time:||9:45 a.m. – 11:30|